Were You Arrested for a Sex Offense in Phoenix?
If you were arrested for a sex offense in Phoenix or the surrounding areas, it is vital to obtain experienced, aggressive legal representation immediately. A conviction for a sex offense can destroy everything you worked for in your life. Attorney Jeremy Geigle represents clients who have been accused of sex offenses. Consequences are severe:
- Your freedom is at stake – a felony conviction can lead to a minimum 10 year sentence for each charge
- Your reputation is at stake – a sex offense conviction will shatter your reputation and good name
- Your career is at stake – a sex offense conviction destroys career opportunities
- Your personal relationships are at stake – sex offense convictions often tear families apart
Sex Offenses and Dangerous Crimes Against Children Mandate Extremely Long Prison Sentences:
“Dangerous Crimes Against Children” convictions result in mandated incarceration – sometimes life sentences. The judge must follow strict sentencing guidelines.
- Arizona prison sentences often do not allow for parole, early release or gain time – time is served day for day
- Consecutive sentencing is the usual practice in child pornography and other sex offenses involving minors
- A felony sex offense conviction will result in the requirement for lifetime sex offender registration
- If a registered sex offender does not properly follow all the registration requirements, the result is usually an additional prison sentence
Sex Offenses in Arizona Include:
- Statutory rape
- Date rape
- Sexual assault
- Child pornography
- Internet sex crimes
- Prostitution, soliciting a prostitute
- Indecent exposure
- Human trafficking
- Sex trafficking
Phoenix Sex Offense Attorney Defends Clients Who Need Help:
Arizona sex offense sentences are often the longest, harshest and most extreme in the entire country. In order to successfully challenge a sex offense, your attorney must have a highly developed working knowledge of constitutional law, criminal law, criminal procedure and evidence – in addition to all other areas of law. Legal defense strategies almost always involve motions for suppressing or excluding evidence:
- Illegally obtained evidence – lack of a search warrant can exclude evidence and result in a dismissal
- Improper police procedure – if procedure is not followed it may lead to a dismissal
- Miranda rights – must be read to arrestee or self-incriminating statements may be excluded
- DNA evidence – forensics experts may be utilized to disprove semen, blood and tissue samples
Complimentary, No-Obligation Consultation with Phoenix Sex Offense Attorney:
When your freedom and future is at stake, you want an experienced and aggressive sex offense attorney to fight for you. Attorney Jeremy Geigle of Jackson White Law has extensive experience representing clients who have been accused of sex offenses in Phoenix and the surrounding areas.
Attorney Jeremy Geigle will craft a defense that is designed to maintain your freedom and innocence and to obtain the best results possible. A free case evaluation is available where you will have the opportunity to ask Attorney Geigle the questions that are essential in order for you to know how to proceed in your case. There is no obligation for this evaluation. Fees are reasonable and financing is available. To schedule your consultation call 480-818-9943.